Your comfort zone, the biggest detriment to your success, is that mental space where you like to hang out because it makes you feel safe… physically, mentally and spiritually.
That might seem acceptable, but is that the best place for you?
Unfortunately, your comfort zone prevents change from occurring in your life; making it impossible to build your confidence, achieve your goals and get over challenges which have disrupted your life.
You need to stop avoiding the discomfort of change so that you will not be stuck while ignoring your God-given potential to chart new waters. If you are in this place, then try these suggestions:
- Increase your tolerance for discomfort
- Clarify what you want to achieve
- Expand your knowledge
- Avoid big changes: Eat the tiger one mouthful at a time
- Seek advice from those with a proven record of leadership and overcoming
- Do not sweat the small stuff, or allow past challenges to diminish your confidence
- Keep saying: I am worthy! I am blessed! With God’s help, I will move on