Is the fear of failure holding you back from achieving your goals?
Giving up is never the answer, whether you are a student struggling with math, a young mother overwhelmed with parenting, a college student being hampered by poor time management skills, a single mom striving to raise her children, an abused woman or a pensioner seeking fulfillment after leaving the workplace. Try changing your thinking and your choice of words and admit that it is your responsibility to excel.
We need to go:
- from “I can’t… to I won’t”
- from “What will I do … to, I Know I can handle it “
- from “It’s a problem…to, It’s an opportunity”
- from “It’s terrible…to, It’s a learning experience”
- from “It’s not my fault …to, I’m totally responsible”
Consequently, our mantra must be…I am worthy. I am capable. With the help of God, and willing supporters, I will not only overcome, I will share my blessings with others.
Giving up must never be an option. Keep remembering that ships in the harbour are safe: but that is not why ships were built.